BenQ UK Ltd. Terms and Conditions of Sale For Google Jamboard
[For Purchase at BenQ UK]
Sales under these Terms and Conditions are limited to UK mainland (England, Scotland and Wales) and Northern Ireland (a surcharge may apply).
IMPORTANT! Your purchase at BenQ UK IS subject to these Terms and Conditions of sale. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. By accessing and PLACING AN ORDER to BenQ UK, you agree to be bound by the following:
Your purchase activities at BenQ UK are governed by (a) these Terms and Conditions of Sale set forth herein below and (b) other conditions, information, notice, contents and policy that are provided by BenQ UK regardless through linkage or not (“Additional Conditions”) ((a) and (b) above collectively hereunder, “this Agreement”). Such purchase activities include any order, purchase, receipt, delivery or use of any product through BenQ UK. When appropriate, these Terms and Conditions of Sale will supersede any conflicting or inconsistent Additional Conditions. Further, these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Additional Conditions are subject to change by BenQ at any time without prior written notice in BenQ's sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. No Alteration or Supplement.All purchase orders are exclusively governed by this Agreement which may not be changed, amended, supplemented or waived, by the use of any pre-printed purchase order forms or any other documentation, and no such attempted change, amendment, supplement or waiver shall have any effect, unless agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and BenQ.
2. Orders. Orders are not binding until accepted by BenQ. BenQ reserves the right to accept or reject any order and to verify any information provided in your order, including, but not limited to, contacting you via email, phone, or facsimile based on the contact information you provided, or requesting further identification or credit information from you. Notification of rejection will be via email to the email address you provided when submitting your order. We assume no responsibility for issues resulting from such rejection or e-mail notification failure. Further, BenQ reserves the right to limit the quantity of any products that may be obtained by you through BenQ UK. All products ordered from BenQ UK are subject to availability and if a shortage of any Product in BenQ’s inventory exists, BenQ reserves the right to allocate inventory of such Products among BenQ’s customer orders for such products as BenQ deems appropriate. Orders for delivery are only to UK mainland (England, Scotland and Wales) and Northern Ireland (a surcharge may apply). No orders for delivery to addresses outside United Kingdom, the islands of United Kingdom, military base addresses or PO Boxes will be accepted.
BenQ reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
● Incorrect pricing. Due to the volatile market for collaborative products, there may be major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
● Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.Advertised prices are in pound sterling or GBP and exclude shipping and handling charges and VAT unless otherwise noted. BenQ reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. No price protection is offered (i.e. should we lower the price of the product you purchased, you are not entitled to any refund or credit for the difference between the price you paid and the current BenQ UK selling price). Payment for the products may be made by PayPal unless BenQ has agreed to another prearranged payment method. Payment must be received by BenQ prior to staging your order. By submitting your order for processing, you authorize BenQ to charge you (including taxes, shipping, handling and any amounts described through BenQ UK) before order submission to your credit card at time of shipping. If your credit card cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or canceled automatically. You agree to update your credit card information to keep it current at all times and that we may submit charges for processing even if your credit card has expired. You must resolve any problem before we can proceed with your order.
4. Promotions. No promotion (e.g., special price discount) is offered by BenQ UK unless the promotion explicitly so states. You also agree to comply with all terms and conditions of a promotion, such as quantity and other restrictions or time limits that could expire during your communication with BenQ UK.
5. Shipment and Taxes. BenQ will arrange to ship the products to you in accordance with BenQ UK’s policy which is free shipping for Google Jamboard and such free shipping is limited to deliver the products to the front door of the building (no inside delivery). Shipping and handling charges may or may not reflect actual costs and may be amended by BenQ from time to time. Subject to applicable law, BenQ reserves the right to deliver items acquired as part of your order at different times in the event that they are not available for the shipment at the same time. You must notify BenQ of damaged or missing items from your order within 3 business days after you receive your products. You are responsible for paying all taxes associated with your order, except for BenQ's franchise taxes and taxes on BenQ's net income. Prior to submitting your order, you will have the opportunity to review product prices and any applicable sales tax, shipping and handling charges. Additional Handling Charge may apply depends by delivery location and condition.
6. Title; Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss to products passes from BenQ to you when BenQ’s carrier delivers products to the address you designate. Title to software will remain with BenQ or the applicable licensor(s).
7. Warranties. All sales are governed by the BenQ End User Limited Warranty for Google Jamboard (BenQ UK). BENQ MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN BENQ'S APPLICABLE END USER LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT FOR GOOGLE JAMBOARD IN EFFECT ON THE DATE OF THE INVOICE. BenQ’s Limited Warranty does not include any statements made on packaging or in manuals and other documentation and you agree that those are provide and will be accepted by you for informational and instructional purposes only and not as warranties.
8. Service and support subscription.All provided Service and support subscription is subject to a Service and support subscription agreement. Before using the Google Jamboard for the first time, you agree that you will accept and will be bound by the terms of the Service and support subscription agreement. You further agree that the Service and support subscription agreement governs your use of the Google JamboardService and support subscription . BenQ does not warrant any Service and support subscription under this Agreement. Warranties, if any, for the Service and support subscription are contained in the license agreement that governs its purchase and use.
9. Order Cancellation or Modification.If an order is processed in error, please contact BenQ UK’s customer service immediately at (+44) (0) 207 216 0039 for instructions and from time to time, BenQ may, in its sole discretion, accept product cancellation or modification request prior to the shipment of the products originally ordered.
10. Return Policy.
Before you open the package(s) / carton(s) of product(s) purchased from BenQ UK, if for any reason you would like to return the product(s), you may return the product(s) (excluding the Annual management and support fee and G Suite license) within 14calendar days after receiving the product(s) by contacting www.benq.co.uk/support/email_us. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING COST AND ASSOCIATED COSTS.
If you have paid in advance and the product(s) are not shipped out yet, you will be refunded within 14 calendar days of giving the cancellation notice, or in the case of physical product(s) within 14 calendar days of our receipt of the product(s) in ORIGINAL UNOPENED PACKAGES(S) / CARTON(S) which are returned by you, or if sooner 14 calendar days after we receive proof that the product(s) in ORIGINAL UNOPENED PACKAGES(S) / CARTON(S) have been returned to BenQ.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, ANNUAL MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT FEE, G SUITE LICENSE AND SHIPPING, HANDLING FEE & INSTALLATION FEE INCLUDING SITE SURVEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Returned product(s) must be UNOPENED as you received them with the original package(s) / carton(s) and you are responsible for the freight cost and risk of loss of such return shipment. ONCE THE PACKAGE IS OPENED, THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. BenQ will not accept for return of any product(s) not purchased from BenQ UK directly.
11. Limitation of Liability.BENQ DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF ANY SERVICES AND SUPPORT. BENQ’S AND YOUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE OTHER RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE INVOICE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BENQ. THE LIABILITY OF BENQ IS IN ALL CASES LIMITED TO COVERAGE OF THE BUSINESS LIABILITY INSURANCE.IN NO EVENT SHALL BENQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS OR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF BENQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (OTHER THAN THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.)
● Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit either party’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury resulting from the negligence (as defined by section 1 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) of either party or their servants, agents or employees;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) breach of any implied condition as to title or quiet enjoyment;
(d) misuse of Confidential Information; or
(e) payment of sums properly due and owing to the other in the course of normal performance of this Agreement.
12. Your Representations & Warranties; Not For Resale or Export. You represent and warrant for the benefit of BenQ that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and make the credit card charge or other payments on your own behalf or on behalf of any person for whom you are acting as agent and/or that you are authorized to use the password required for BenQ UK, if applicable; (c) all information that you submit to us is true, accurate and current and (d) you are buying the products through BenQ UK for your own internal use only, and not for resale or export.
13. Binding Arbitration. YOU AND BENQ AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) AGAINST the other, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (or family members or beneficiaries, if applicable), arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement, BenQ's advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (information available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and BenQ. You and BenQ agree that the arbitration shall be held at any reasonable location which shall be 60 miles or less from the initial respondent’s principal office or main residence by submission of documents. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You understand that, in the absence of this provision, you would have had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right to litigate claims on a class-wide or class-action basis, and that you have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and agreed to resolve any disputes through binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
14. Technical Support. You may contact the Google Jamboard Technical Support Center for general technical support in the United Kingdom by calling the toll free number 0800-169-0455
15. Governing Law, JURISDICTION and Attorney Fees.
These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England over the Terms and any matter related to them, and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.
If you live outside the UK you may be entitled to bring court proceedings in your own language and in your local courts, a local consumer advice organisation will be able to advise you of your rights.
The expenses (including attorneys' fees, the allocated cost of in-house counsel, and all other costs that party may incur in the enforcement of this Agreement) incurred by the prevailing party in any such legal action shall be reimbursed by the other party.
16. Force Majeure. Neither you nor BenQ shall be liable to the other for its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement, except for payment obligations, if such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation earthquakes, governmental regulation, shortages of components, fire, flood, strikes, labor disputes or labor difficulties, civil disorder, perils of the sea, war (declared or undeclared), embargoes, and acts of God.
17. Electronic Notices; Relating to Transaction.Purchase through BenQ UK is conducted electronically and you agree that we can communicate with you electronically. BenQ may send you email asking about your experience with BenQ, email notices and other disclosures about your orders. However, since email delivery is not infallible, you also agree to contact BenQ for order information such as order status or shipping delays electronically or by other means and you agree to keep all records relating to your order, including, where possible, printing a copy of your order confirmation page. To the extent allowed by law, you agree that the above replaces and satisfies any law that provides for different methods or timing for your receipt of notices relating to your transaction. BenQ also reserves the right to deliver notices and disclosures by other means such as postal mail in its sole discretion.
18. General and Language.You may not assign this Agreement without BenQ’s prior written consent. If any terms of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legally and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. The failure of BenQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. You confirm your request that this Agreement and all documents related directly or indirectly thereto be drafted in the English language and the English version of this Agreement shall prevail in all disputes relating to this Agreement.
19. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
20. White Glove Basic-Premium Installation & Site Survey. The service is to be purchased at additional cost and is NOT refundable once purchased.
Please click the link B2Bshop.BenQ.com/uk/jamboard/install-checklistfor White Glove Basic-Premium Installation / Site Survey Checklist.
21. Force Majeure
Force Majeure Neither party shall be liable for any delay, defect or deficiency hereunder to the extent that such delay, defect or deficiency is caused by an event of force majeure which affects performance by hindering, delaying or making considerably more difficult the fulfilment of commitments of the party. “Force majeure” shall mean labour disputes or any circumstance beyond the control of the party such as acts of God, disruption of transport, obstruction by ice, accidents, breakdowns of machinery, or delay in delivery by any third party which is caused by force majeure.
22. Intellectual property rights
22.1. All intellectual property rights vested in or attached to products supplied or activities performed by BenQ UK Ltd. shall rest exclusively with BenQ UK Ltd.
22.2. You are not allowed to reproduce or publish all or a part of the obtained products in any way unless with the prior written permission of BenQ UK Ltd.